Gimp Hoop Earring



You know when you're on a search to find something that you really want and it's so simple, some places have it, but not exactly the way you want it? That was the case with me finding White Hoop Earrings. I've only been searching for the perfect pair for over a year. Until back in the early fall at a local flea market, we met a vendor that just so happened to be designing hoop earrings and other jewelry with GIMP (I know everyone went through a Gimp phase at one point in their teenage lives). I was so amazed by her designs and technique, that I had to have a pair. And they came in white and many other favorite gimp colors too! (My niece has a lime green pair) 


How cool is the detail and design of the earrings?  For purchasing info email designer: Regina at Mspurple0802@aol.com

LavishLibra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram