Modern Mirrored Wall


I know everyone has someone in their family with the dated mirrored wall, we'll the old 80s to 90s trend has a new modern twist. In my living room at my home has the same mirrored wall, it was installed in the early 90s when we first moved in. We're giving our family and dinning room some updates. I was little torn about the mirrors, because my mother absolutely still loves them and the thought of the removal process gives me a headache. So I researched some modern design ideas for mirrored walls and came across some cool Modern Glam Designs. Hanging pictures on mirrors are also adds a new look. I'm very excited to add my own personal style to this classic 90s trend and create something new and fresh space. Hope this helps someone because I'm surely inspired now!












LavishLibra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram